Ammeltz Yoko Yoko Cream
For RELIEF of Muscular Ache & Pain
- A non- greasy & non- staining vanishing cream that works effectively against muscular ache & pain.
Ammeltz Cream 30g
Ammeltz Cream 60g
Relieves muscular ache & pain, sprain, fatigue
Directions of Use
Apply to the affected area, 3-4 times daily.
- Methyl Salicylate 10.20%
- Menthol 5.44%
- Eugenol 1.36%
- Pay attention to the following before use:
- For external use only. Do not eat. Avoid contact with wounds, membranes or eyes.
- If irritation occurs, please rinse the area well with clean water.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Close the cap tightly after use. Keep out of reach of children. Store at dry cool place.
- Do not use near fire.
- The following persons should not use this product:
- Those who have developed any allergic symptom (e.g. rash, reddening, itch, sore) due to this product.
- Those who have suffered from asthma.
- Those who are pregnant or going to be pregnant.
- The following persons should consult a doctor or a pharmacist before use:
- Those who have developed any allergic symptom (e.g. rash, reddening, itch, sore) due to drugs or cosmetics.
- Those who or whose relatives are of hypersensitive physical conditions.
- Pay attention to the following during use:
- Do not apply to the areas around eyes, mucous membrane, skin affected with eczema or rash, and wound.
- Follow the specified application.
- Applicable for people above 18 years old.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Should it get into eyes, wash it off immediately with cold or warm water. For serious cases, see an ophthalmologist.
- Do not cover the affected area with plasters.
- Pay attention to the following after use:
- If you should have a rash, reddening, swell, itch, etc., due to the use of this product, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist
- Efficacy depends on the amount applied, room temperature, applied parts and different person. Stop using if you feel very strong, itching or hurt.
- Refrain from warming the applied part with an electric blanket warmer or other device.
- If there is no improvement after its use for several days, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist.
- Keep away from acetate fiber and materials / furniture painted with or made of acetate plastic such as a frame for glasses and comb. The liquid damages such materials.
- Do not apply this product and other external remedies together on the same part.
- Cautions in storage and handling:
- Do not put in another container to prevent any chance of misuse and to keep the quality.
- Tighten cap after use. Avoid direct sunlight, and store in dark cool place.
- Please use before the expiry date indicated at the bottom of the packaging box, do not use after the expiry date.