- Contains analgesic ingredient (Glycol Salicylate) approx. 4 times more* and relieves shoulder stiffness and muscular pain.
*Compared to Kobayashi Pharmaceutical’s product NEW AMMELTZ YOKO Yoko.
- Liquid medication dries quickly, warming the stiff, aching area and taking effect with a pleasant tingle.
- The distinctive curved-neck bottle makes it easy to apply even hard to reach areas like the back and lower back.
Ammeltz Gold (Volume)
- New Ammeltz Yoko Yoko Gold 46ml
- New Ammeltz Yoko Yoko Gold 80ml
Stiffness of shoulders, Muscular Pain, Low Back Pain, Bruises,
Sprains, Joint pain.
Direction of Application
For External Use only. Apply a proper amount to affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
- Glycol Salicylate 10%
- I-Methol 8%
- dI-Camphor 2%
- Nonivamide 0.015%
The following persons should consult a doctor or a pharmacist before use.
- Those who have developed any allergic symptom (e.g. rash, reddening, itch, sore) due to drugs or cosmetics.
- Those who or whose relatives are of hypersensitive physical conditions.
- Do not apply to the areas around eyes, mucous membrane, skin affected with eczema or rash, and wound.
Pay attention to the following before use
- Follow the specified application.
- Children should use under the guidance of a protector.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Should it get into eyes, wash it off immediately with cold or warm water. For serious cases, see an ophthalmologist.
- For external use only. Do not take internally.
- The person with sensitive skin should avoid applying on the same part repeatedly.
- Do not affix unbreathable adhesive plaster onto the parts applied with the liquid.
Pay attention to the following during and after use
- If you should have a rash, reddening, swell, itch, etc., due to the use of this product, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist
- Efficacy depends on the amount applied, room temperature, applied parts and different person. Stop using if you feel very strong, itching or hurt.
- Refrain from warming the applied part with an electric blanket warmer or other device.
- If there is no improvement after its use for several days, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist.
- Keep away from acetate fiber and materials / furniture painted with or made of acetate plastic such as a frame for glasses and comb. The liquid damages such materials.
- Do not apply this product and other external remedies together on the same part.
Cautions in storage and handling
- Keep out of reach of children
- Tighten cap after use. Avoid direct sunlight, and store in dark cool place.
- Do not put in another container to prevent any chance of misuse and to keep the quality.
- Keep away from open flame.
- It may cause leakage of the liquid if the cap is not tightened.
- Please use before the expiry date indicated at the bottom of the packaging box, do not use after the expiry date.