KOOLFEVER COOLING GEL SHEET - CHILDREN REFRESHING MINT
Gentle Cooling Effect Suited for Children and refreshing mint fragrance for comfortable breathing!
- KOOLFEVER is ready to use as it is when your child or any of your family member becomes feverish. At the same time the refreshing mint scene helps to ease stuffy nose.
- Adhesive cooling gel sheets that well fits onto child’s forehead stays well in place even when user turns in bed.
- Cooling sensation able to persist for whole night time up to 8 hours.
KOOLFEVER has the size fitted to child’s forehead.
Product Pack Size
- KOOLFEVER COOLING GEL SHEET - CHILDREN REFRESHING MINT 6 Pieces
When to use:
- Fever, stuffy nose, high body temperature, headache, toothache, refreshing used (during hot weather and humid night), flushed skin after sports.
Direction of Application
- Remove the transparent film and tightly affix the gel-cooling surface to desired body parts.
- Cut KOOLFEVER to a suitable size with scissors if necessary.
- For single use only for efficacy and hygiene.
- Do not use KOOLFEVER on irritate or injured skin such as cut, eczema, rash, burns, thermal injury and etc.
- Take extra care while using KOOLFEVER on babies with sensitive skin. If there is any irritation such as swelling, rashes or etc. occurs during or after application, discontinue the use and see a dermatologist
- When KOOLFEVER is used on babies, kids, or those who cannot apply the product themselves, use under supervision of parents or other responsible adults and pay special attention to keep them from eating or placing the products over their mouth or nostril to prevent suffocation.
- KOOLFEVER does not stick if the skin is perspiring or it comes in contact with hair or eyebrows.
- After unpacking, KOOLFEVER gradually decreases cooling effects. Tight fold the notch twice along the dotted line and store in box to avoid decreasing cooling effects.
- Avoid storing in places of high temperature. Store in a cool place is preferable. Using them refrigerated achieves still further cooling effect (do not store in freezer).
- KOOLFEVER contains no drug and no medicine, thus if fever persist after apply KOOLFEVER, visit a doctor.