KOOLFEVER COOLING GEL SHEET - ADULT EXTRA COOL
*3 times more cooling ingredients, quick and extra cool
- Provides immediate powerful cooling sensation. Also suitable for quick cooling during sudden fever for obvious effect.
- No matter at outdoor or indoor, it does not need to cool in refrigerator and ready to use at any time.
- Formulated with *3 times more cooling ingredients for strong cooling experience.
- Suitable for adults’ forehead, stays well in place even the users make any body movement.
- Comfortable and stable cooling effect lasts for up to 4 hours. (depending on usage conditions)
- *Relative to normal KOOLFEVER Adult, this product is formulated with 3 times more cooling ingredients.
When to Use
- Outdoor activities during hot season
- Relief of muscular swell and fatigue after sport
- For Fever
- For Headache
- For Toothache
How to Use
- Store in refrigerator for better cooling effect. (Do not store in freezer)
- Remove the transparent film and tightly affix the gel-cooling surface to desired body parts.
- Cut KOOLFEVER to a suitable size with scissors if necessary.
- For single use only for efficacy and hygiene.
- Do not use the cooling gel sheet on eyes or any injured body area (e.g. cut, eczema, rash, burns, thermal injury, etc.)
- Take extra care while using the cooling gel sheet on babies and infants or persons with weak skin. If any irritation such as swelling, rashes, etc., occurs during or after use, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- When the cooling gel sheet is used on babies and infants or those who cannot apply the product themselves, use under supervision of parents or other responsible adults, and pay special attention not to let them eat or place the product into their mouth or nostril to prevent from suffocation.
- The cooling gel sheet does not stick well if the skin is sweating or the sheet is attached on surfaces with hair or eyebrows.
- Avoid storing in places under high temperature. Keep in a dark cool place for storage.
- The cooling gel sheet is not a medicine. If fever persists, please consult a doctor.